- 09.00pm DOORS Open + Artwork Placement Begins
- 09.00pm T.J.MAXXX (debut sets by Tj Hughes & Real Boy Eternity)
- 10.00pm Failed Shape (debut performance)
- 10.45pm DJ Taye (Teklife/Chicago)
- 11.00pm Artwork Placement ENDS (artwork entry ends)
- 12.00am GRANTS ANNOUNCED
- 12.15am GRRL (NTS/Durham)
- 01.15am Biota DJ Crew - Ekse/Namatamago/Jake Leech (STL)
Experience Design & Curation
- Donate your artwork at the door for review by art critic from either 1-6pm during Breakerspace at Biota or at the door from 9pm until 11 pm. Accepted works grant free admission and a chance for a flash grant.
- Art critics include, Lee Kratzer, Sarah Myers, Jon Phillips.
- Upon acceptance, you will receive a ticket for entry and then may work with a curator on placing your artwork in the space for review by Patrons.
- What type of artwork? Any type you can justify, including visual, music, and performance. Live performance must be done during the event.
- Ranked grant payouts from the pool will be decided by the Patrons and announced at midnight.
- If your artwork is denied, you may rework your artwork or concept up to two more times (OR) you may buy a ticket (OR) become a Patron.
- Artists are encouraged to come to Breakerspace on-site at Biota in Laclede’s Landing from 1-6 PM in order to work on projects alongside experience designers Tj Hughes, Ann Johnson, Maxwell Foley, Justin Enoch, Jon Phillips, Barry Threw, & Tyler Mathews.
For More Information
- Friday, April 27, 2019
- Biota, Laclede’s Landing, Saint Louis, Missouri, USA
- Optional on-site Breakerspace Art Making 1PM - 6PM
- O.N.G.2 Main Event 9 PM - 2 AM
- Get tickets online (OR) at the door with card